Our Corrugated Steel Tank at a glance
Our corrugated steel tanks are made of stainless steel shell plates which are corrugated and rolled to the desired individual diameter. The corrugated steel tanks are built on a concrete base plate. The single shell plates overlap at the horizontal and vertical joints and are joined using internally developed screw connections.
The upper tank edge is constructed from an extra-rigid edge profile. The shell plates are joined together and sealed with the concrete slab using a special manure and waste water-proof sealant. The connection of the tank wall to the base plate is made by a circular stainless steel floor bracket, which is fastened with bolt anchors.
As with our stainless steel tanks, our corrugated steel tanks are completely developed and produced in-house being conform with the highest quality standards. CAD/CAM systems support our designers in planning and design. The perfect combination of the special expertise of our staff and state-of-the-art production facilities mean excellent, durable products.
- Extremely corrosion resistant tank walls due to high quality stainless steel and extra firm edge profiles
- Quick and simple assembly of the stainless steel segments
- Stallkamp roof systems and add-on components offer all options
- Long lifespan
- Assembly by our assembly teams
- Ideal for agriculture, industry and biogas