Our Cutting System at a glance
- 3 kW drive motor
- sealed of the casing over the radial shaft seal ring and flat seal made of resistant rubber
- can be used flexibly by two inputs and outputs
- easy emptying of the storage space due to a large cleaning flap
- easy maintenance due to large housing cover on motor-driven side
- counter-cut for wear individually interchangeable
- connecttion over square flange 6"
- Filters out foreign bodies (wood pieces, stones, etc.) from manure to prevent faults and damages to pumps or similar equipment
- Shreds material with long fibres for a finer medium
- The off set cutting edges cause a rolling movement that conveys foreign bodies into the storage space
Pumps, separators and other components are often stressed from impurities. The innovative cutting system from Stallkamp directly addresses this problem of impurities and filters or cuts solids and impurities from the manure or digestate.
Impurities are filtered by contrarotating cutting edges and get into the storage space. The storage space has a big opening hatch which makes it easy to empty the space. Fibres, straw and other impurities are cutted and prevent from clogging of the pump. This enlarges the lifespan of the products and protects following technology.
With this product Stallkamp offers a reasonalbe and innovative solution that pays off!
- Hausing sealed with radial shaft seal rings and flat seals mads of resistant rubber
- Can be used flexibly thanks to two inputs and outputs
- Robust construction
- Easy emptying of the storage space by means of a large cleaning flap
- Simplified maintenance thanks to large hausing covers on the side facing away from the motor
- Bladde counterparts can be replaced if worn
|Max. flow rate*
*Theoretical flow rate