Our High pressure centrifugal pump at a glance
- Pump housing made from Ni-Resist stainless steel coated with 2-component plastic lacquer
- Pump impeller made from Ni-Resist stainless steel
- Suction side connection with 2 ½" PVC standard flange
- Pressure side connection with 2" PVC standard flange
- Insulating category F = 155° C, Protection category IP55
- Pumping medium temperature up to max. 70 °C
- Pumping of liquid feed for animal feeding
- Pumping of feed liquids such as whey, brewer\'s yeast, skimmed milk, porridge, water, etc.
- Mixing and washing round liquid feed
- Filling of storage tanks with liquid feed
- Pumping of thin manure and liquid manure without fibrous material
The flow rate (volume flow rate in m3) is dependent on the density and viscosity of the liquid, the type and the DM content of the manure (animal feed), the support height and distance and the diameter of the pipeline.