Our Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor CSTR at a glance
- Tailored and individual production
- Custom-made products fitting with your concept
- Professional planning, perfect construction and high material quality
- Installation by our teams
- Massive stainless steel material causes a long lifetime
- Tank cover and floor can be produced in stainless steel as well
The stainless steel tank is created in a segment-like design from profile-reinforced stainless steel shell plates on a concrete base plate. The plates are slotted together at the horizontal joints and bolted together with the intermediate profiles. At the vertical joints, the shell plates overlap and are joined using internally developed screw connections.
The upper tank edge is constructed from an extra-rigid edge profile. The shell plates are joined together and sealed with the concrete slab using a manure and waste water-proof special sealant. The connection of the tank wall to the base plate is made by a circular stainless steel floor bracket, which is fastened with bolt anchors.
All of this is subject to the highest standards of quality throughout development and completion in-house. CAD/ CAM systems support our designers in planning and design. The perfect combination of the special expertise of our employees and state-of-the-art production facilities mean excellent and durable products.
The ideal biogas digester for industrial biogas plants:
We successfully implemented continuous stirred tank reactors in these fields:
- Digestion of food waste from a food production
- Mega-biogas plant: Industrial biogas production
- Extremely corrosion resistant tank walls due to high quality stainless steel and extra firm edge profiles
- Quick and simple assembly of the stainless steel segments offers flexibility for extension
- Stallkamp roof systems and add-on components offer all options