Our Extension of Concrete Liquid Manure Tank at a glance
Many tanks fullfill the requirements to be extended with stainless steel.
- The structural suitability of the tank and the base
- The top of the tank (crown) must be straight
- The possibility of introducing Ø 12mm bore holes for adhesive anchors.
- Mainly applied in agriculture to extend existing liquid manure and slurry tanks
- Cost-effective, additional storage space for liquid manure
- No construction of additional tanks necessary
- No additional costs for new pump and mixing technology