04.11.2019 - Exploitation of nutrients
Organic Fertilizing means the perfect exploitation of nutrients. To make use of the valuable nutrients in slurry, the slurry must be upgraded. Often separation is the first step and plays a key role.
Why separate manure? Because the transportation is optimised!
- Throughput between 10-15m³ *
- Dry Matter Content up to 30% *
* The numbers are dependent on different factors such as the type of manure. Contact us at our booth! (Hall 23, Booth C40)
Why separate manure? Because the spreading is improved!
- High availabilty of nutrients in the thin phase in the grassland
- Pig manure: normally a relatively low part of nitrogen and phosphorus in the solids (often beneath 10%) *
- Cow manure: roughly 20% phosphorus and roughly 15% nitrogen in the solids *
* The numbers come from experience and may vary. Our exhibition team can show reference plants. Contact us at our booth! (Halle 23, Stand C40)!
The compact: PSS 2.2-400
Die powerfull: PSS 4/5.5-550
Der robust: PSG 4/5-750